What is green culture?
Basically with this slogan it is intended to involve people to be part of a paradigm shift in the way of living, communicating, consuming, eating, and working, based on basic principles that are sometimes difficult to combine. “Achieving a sustainable life should be the goal of humanity.”
- Caring for the earth: The responsible use and manipulation of the natural bases of life.
- Caring for people: The social component takes into account the rights of all people, peoples and communities, to decide on their lives.
- Equitable distribution: This economic component also has to integrate the limited tolerance and regenerative capacity of the environment and planet Earth.
- Soil management: Unhealthy soil management methods have severely degraded soil quality, polluted it and increased erosion.
- Energy management: An important point in the search for sustainable development is the efficient use of energy sources, for which it is essential to guarantee the sustainable use of available resources.
- Local development: it is currently the key support element for comprehensive development and social cohesion.
In your hands…
Having understood the previous definitions, I can only add that, as far as possible, the “human being has the right to know and to be able to build his house with his hands”. Also, “he has the right not to depend on external services for the subsistence”. (Another thing is to decide otherwise). It may seem impossible a priori, but let me tell you that more and more people want to live differently. For this purpose I’m available to contribute my knowledge in construction, construction systems and permaculture so that you can achieve it.