Celica G. Di Ronco maintains this website to enhance public access to information about its initiatives in general. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. However, Celica G. Di Ronco accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this site.
This information is
- of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity.
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date.
- sometimes linked to external sites over which this website have no control and for which Celica G. Di Ronco assumes no responsibility.
- not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
Please note that it cannot be guaranteed that a document available online exactly reproduces an officially adopted text. Only the Official Journals of the Countries produce legal effects.
- Celica G. Di Ronco as well as (possible) other suppliers of information to the Website accept no responsibility for the contents of the Website or the information or recommendations contained herein, which moreover may be changed without notice.
- Neither will Celica G. Di Ronco be liable for any loss or damage that may result from access to and use of the Website. It is our goal to minimize disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free, and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems.
- Celica G. Di Ronco accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
This disclaimer is not intended to limit the liability of the Celica G. Di Ronco in contravention of any requirements laid down in applicable national law nor to exclude its liability for matters which may not be excluded under that law.
Use of the Website
Although celicadironco.cc aims to provide accurate, complete and up-to-date information, obtained from sources of information believed to be reliable, no warranty or declaration, either explicit or implicit, is given as to the accuracy or completeness of such information. Persons accessing the Website are responsible for their choice and use of the information.
Third party websites
All copyrights, patents, intellectual and other property, and licenses regarding the information on the Website are held and obtained by Celica G. Di Ronco. These rights will not be passed to persons accessing this information. The business names Di Ronco · Industries, yottaByte · ICT, Luzniebla Studios · Z Andromedae, Artistica · Di Ronco, ADR Ediciones, and all content generated for this website (unless otherwise stated), are owned by Hypergloma OÜ. Trademarks belong to Hypergloma OÜ or its licensers and are protected by intellectual property law. You must not use these for commercial or public purposes without our specific prior written permission. This website was created on the Webflow platform, therefore, logos, brands and other distinctive signs of the company that may appear on it, belong to Webflow and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights that this company owns all over the world.
If you have any questions to ask, please do not hesitate to contact them and they will be kindly answered.
Use, share and reproduction of content
All the “own content” of this Website is under the following Creative Commons license: Attribution – Non-Commercial – No Derivative Works. With its abbreviations, CC-BY-NC-ND.
This means that the commercial use of the original work is not allowed, nor the generation of derivative works and if the material is shared, for example by social networks, we must mention the authorship and the source of origin.
- Attribution: In any exploitation of the work authorized by the license will need to recognize the authorship.
- Non-commercial: The exploitation of the work is limited to non-commercial uses.
- No Derivate Works: The authorization to exploit the work does not include the transformation to create a derivative work.
You can get more information about this Creative Commons license at the official website. The user of this Website agrees to use the contents published in accordance with the law and under these conditions, as well as maintain good customs and public order, generally accepted. For a commercial use of the material published on this website or another generated and not published, as well as for any business possibility, please contact the commercial area of Celica G. Di Ronco. The content generated by Celica G. Di Ronco for our clients, is the property of our clients and, although we can share it, a written authorization from their owners is required.
Celica G. Di Ronco will review and amend this privacy statement from time to time. You can always find the most up to date version on our privacy page.
To guarantee a careful treatment of complaints Celica G. Di Ronco drew up a complaints handling policy. A copy of this policy may be obtained free of charge and can be downloaded from this Website.
Local legal and sales restrictions
The Website is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where (by reason of that person’s nationality, residence, or otherwise) the publication or availability of the Website is prohibited. Persons accessing the Website need to be aware that they are responsible themselves for the compliance with all local rules and regulations. Neither information nor any opinion expressed on the Website constitutes a solicitation, an offer or a recommendation to buy, sell or dispose of any investment, to engage in any other transaction or to provide any investment advice or service. The information contained in this Website is not intended for users from countries where our services are not available. Users of this Website should be aware of the fact that they are solely responsible for full compliance with all laws and/or other regulations under their respective jurisdictions.