Technology and communications services
Information and Communications
As a child, I had the need to know what was inside of things and how did they get there. I disarmed everything to investigate what and how they worked. Today, I’m still doing the same, but I had to travel very different paths within technology and knowledge to understand the reasons for things.
I’ve been working in a multinational technology company for more than 13 years and at this time. I was able to learn a lot about the management of ICT in large clients and in public administrations. The planning and management of the ICT infrastructure of an organization is a difficult and complex work that requires a very solid base in the application of concepts and their total understanding.
Work and implementation areas
I paid special attention to:
Communications, that are the only human objective that moves all the machinery of development, whether technological and social; The ability to send a message from point A to point B is the very basis of human interaction in its environment. The need to “communicate and understand” between humans, between machines, or both, is essential to understand online monetary transactions, road engineering, or space science. This is no joke.
Desk services, to expand the role of the “Service Desk” in a company, its working methods and its integration in business processes.
Project Management, the good practices necessary to plan and direct the processes to achieve pre-established objectives with success.
Standardization of ICT in the area of nautical systems. Mainly with the infrastructure operated by sailboats and other recreational boats.
And my capabilities:
- Relationship-building skills to collaborate with the team, internal subject-matter experts and internal/external customers.
- Ability to work with and communicate effectively to diverse individuals and groups.
- Ability to work independently and organize my tasks with minimal supervision and to work within tight and often changing deadlines maintaining productivity and high-performance levels under pressure.
- Ability to help other peoples when needed and actively shares knowledge.
- Ability to manages issues effectively, dealing with challenges constructively and positively.
- Ability to work closely with other people within a team.
- Ability to review technical documentation for products/programs, communications systems and other technical documentation about technologies.
- Ability to convey technical concepts in concise customer and user documentation so the intended peoples can utilize the technology.
- Work with subject matter experts to create and update content to ensure it is culturally appropriate, well-written, accurate, and approved by applicable parties.
- Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to improve processes and content.
- Experience with authoring tools and environments.
I have familiarity with the software industry and technical communication. Throughout my professional life I perfected the use of the following professional software:
- Markup language skills (CSS, XML, HTML).
- Adobe Creative Suite.
- Microsoft Windows v7, v10, Server.
- Mac Os.
- Office 365.
- Google Suite.
- Amazon Web Services.
- Microsoft Azure.
- “ITSM Remedy”.